Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Our First Month!!!

YAY!!! Today, or around today, marks the day of our first month of putting up reviews for you guys!!!
HeHe, like the picture :D  I LOVE THE SPACEGIRL CANDLE HOLDERS!!! I like cupcakes too :)

In one month we've also been able to gain 31 followers!!! I think that that's amazing because I never thought that we'd have so many in just one month! 

So, Margaret and I have been thinking about doing a contest for when we hit 50 followers, or maybe 100 followers... Does that sound like a good idea?  We're still thinking about it... but I'm pretty sure that it will happen.  :)

Thanks guys for being great followers!!

Cleo :)

1 comment:

  1. Happy one month! :) Keep up the great work you guys!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥