Thursday, September 9, 2010

Follow Friday! (4)



Today's Friday (well, almost... in like 3 hours), so you guys know what that means :D  Follow Friday is hosted by Parajunkee's View!  This week she asked:

          eBook or Print?

I prefer print... I've borrowed an eBook before and they're kind of complicated... like I would press the wrong button and loose my page and I'd have to search for it again... not very fun... It also makes me proud when I see my collection of books growing :)

Also, if you loved the book Beautiful Creatures, then vote for it!!  A button that links to the site is on the sidebar.

Have an awesome weekend!!!

Cleo :)

3 comments:

  1. New follower here! Can't wait to read reviews :) I love exploring new blogs!!


    Please stop by to check out my giveaway!
    www.littlesqueed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. TOTALLY agree on the eReaders - I can't stand the stupid things. Give me a "real" book any day!

    Glad to have found you through FF. I'm our newest Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Discovered your blog via the Hop. I'm looking forward to reading your reviews!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥