Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Life is Good Award!!!

I would like to thank Danielle at Every Last Page for passing the Life is Good Award!!



To accept the award you must link back and thank the person who gave you the Life is Good Award and then answer the ten survey questions. Then you can pass it along to other blogs.

I'm going to pass this award to:

1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?
I don't think that it really matters if you blog anonymously or not, but it's probably better to blog anonymously for security reasons.  It would be very creepy one day if someone started stalking you...

2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:
I'm not really a stubborn person, I'm more of a go with the flow type of person.  So, since I'm not really stubborn a lot, I can't really think of any incidents.

3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?
A person that's beautiful on the inside and out :D


4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?
Hmm... Orange Juice!! Or water!!! Root beer too!

5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?
I usually read or go onto the Internet and work on Booklopedia or do random things.


6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
There are sooo many things I'd like to accomplish in my life!! I'm only in high school still, so there's like a bajillion of stuff to do!  For example, graduate high school, go to a good college, and get a good job :)

7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?
Well, I still attend school, but probably either the shy person (I never really talk a lot, but if I do, I talk A LOT) or the class overachiever... maybe, because everyone says I'm smart... hahaha

8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?
Hmmm *closing my eyes* When I lived in China and got to see all of my very good and best friends every day.  Those were the good times.

 9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?
I feel comfortable being my self in my blog.  Otherwise it'd be dull and boring.  Right?

10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?
I would sit down and read because no one ever really calls me.  But if someone does it's probably texting or chatting on something like Facebook or Skype.

2 comments:

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥