Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Contest Craze Mini Challenge 1: Top 5 Books of 2011

Cindy at Princess Bookie is hosting Contest Craze, and this is her first mini challenge for it!  If you do the mini challenges, you can be entered to win ARC packages :)

Her first mini challenge is to name the top 5 books that you want that are coming out in 2011!!!

Here are mine (in a random order and off the top of my head):


1. Cryptic Cravings by Ellen Schreiber

I love the Vampire Kisses Series and I can't wait for more!! I love the characters Raven and Alexander and I really want to see where their relationship will be heading towards... and hopefully, one day, Raven will one day turn into a vampire.


2. Where She Went by Gayle Forman

I love, love, LOVED If I Stay... I recently read it and thought it was amazing.  It's also cool how this book will be from Adam's point of view instead of Mia's... and I kind of wonder why they broke apart... it didn't say why If I Stay, right?


3. We'll Always Have Summer by Jenny Han

I really, really liked The Summer I Turned Pretty, and I just finished It's Not Summer Without You which I liked, too.  So, of course, being me, I have to read the third and last book in this awesome trilogy. 


4. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare

                                                               *No official cover yet*

EEEP!  I'm getting so excited now...  The Mortals Instrutment series is one of the best series on the planet earth with so much twists in the plot and suspense.  Even though there were supposed to be only three books in the series and the last one ended without a cliffhanger, I'm sure that this one will be even better. 


5. Delirium by Lauren Oliver

I thought that Before I Fall was a really great book.  Now I'm waiting for Delirium, which is completely different from Before I Fall, since I think it seems to lean more towards sci-fi (am I right?). 
Cleo :)

1 comment:

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥