Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Fabulously Fantastic Forever Cover!

YAY!!! The news that I've been waiting for FOREVER, ever since Linger came out... Maggie Stiefvater released the cover for the last (*sniffle*) book in the Wolves of Mercy Falls trilogy, Forever.
Isn't it beautiful?!?!  It's beautifully breathtaking just like the other ones :)  I love the shade of red that was used and can't wait until it's on my shelf with Shiver and Linger!!!  Although, for some reason I thought that it was going to be purple... but it's just as wonderful as the other ones :D


Maggie is also having a contest here where you can win some awesome prizes that are, of course, Shiver related :D  Also, you can pre-order a signed copy here at Fountains Bookstore.  I cannot wait until July 2011!!!

Cleo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥