Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Wating on Wednesday (29)


Waiting On Wednesday is a weekly meme, which is brought to you by Jill at Breaking the Spine! This meme is where you can post about what book(s) you're really look forward to.

This week, I absolutely can't wait for... 
  The Future of Us

The Future of Us by Jay Asher and Carolyn Mackler

It's 1996, and less than half of all American high school students have ever used the Internet.

Emma just got her first computer and an America Online CD-ROM.

Josh is her best friend. They power up and log on--and discover themselves on Facebook, fifteen years in the future.

Everybody wonders what their Destiny will be. Josh and Emma are about to find out.
I loved Jay Asher's Thirteen Reasons Why, but I haven't read anything by Carolyn Mackler, yet.  I guess I'll have to change that soon!  It definitely sounds really interesting, especially with the whole Facebook thing since that has become such a big thing today.  I'm definitely excited for when this comes out Novermber 21st!

What are you waiting for this week?

Cleo :)

11 comments:

  1. I just read this a week or two ago - my review should be up soon - and it was really enjoyable. I was really in love with the idea of it and I'm glad the authors spun it in such a great way.

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  2. This does sound interesting. I haven't read any books by wither of them, but I do have his 13 reasons why and some from Carolyn.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still remember my first AOL free internel trial CD. "You got mail!" Dial up... Not good! I want to read this one because after reading Jay Asher's book, I want to read more from him. Also, it's funny that he keeps working with technology in some way; cassette tapes, internet...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes I want this one now, so unique and intriguing cannot wait! Great pick!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read anything by either of these authors yet, but I'm really excited for this! It's such a cool, unique idea, I'm hoping the result will be a winner :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I can't wait for this one either. I read his previous book 13 Reasons Why and it was really great.

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads
    Don't forget to enter my giveaway for an ARC of Legend ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. This was my W.O.W pick too! Can't wait! Although, I've got to wait until next year to get my hands on this :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got this one a while back, and it was amazingggg!!! I absolutely loved it :) You're right to want it :) I hope you enjoy it as much as I did when you get it!

    My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice cover not sure i like it though.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥