Monday, September 5, 2011

Cover Crazy (26)

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme that was created by Tawni over at The Book Worms to show which cover(s) you are absolutely going crazy over!

This week, I'm loving the cover for Beautiful Days by Anna Godbersen!


Here's why I love it:
  • I like the colors that they chose because they seem really 20's and they go well with each other.  The dark background also really highlights the pink dress.
  • I also LOVE the dress!  For every Anna Godbersen book, there has to be an awesome dress on the cover :D
  • The way that the model looks so regal really makes her stand out.  I think that the character Cordelia Grey is on the cover this time.
  • I love the font for the title, too.  It really adds to that flappers vibe.
What covers are you guys going crazy over this week?

Cleo :)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for visiting my blog!

    Awesome cover! It's beautiful, and I love the 20s feel to it. Thanks for sharing!

    - April

    ReplyDelete
  2. This cover definitely has an old school feeling to it. I like the pretty clips in her hair.

    My Cover Crazy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Even the font seems kind of old New York, the covers definitely represents the 20's theme well!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the 1920's glamor! I just got the first book in this series for my Kindle. I am so excited to read them.

    Reading Lark's Cover Crazy

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥