Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Waiting on Wednesday (7)

YESS! It's Wednesday!!  And it's been a pretty busy day, but I'm going to squeeze this in!  We're halfway through the week :D Today's also Waiting on Wednesday, a weekly meme, which is brought to you by Jill at Breaking the Spine!!! This meme is where you can post a post about what you're really look forward to. And I'm always looking forward to new releases :)


This week I'm waiting for...


The Iron Queen by Julie Kagawa
Releasing on: February 1st, 2011
Description:


My name is Meaghan Chase.

I thought it was over.That my time with the fey, the impossible choices I had to make, the sacrifices of those I loved, was behind me. But a storm is approaching, an army of Iron fey that will drag me back, kicking and screaming. Drag me away from the banished prince who's sworn to stay by my side. Drag me into the core of a conflict so powerful, I'm not sure anyone can survive it.

This time, there will be no turning back.

If you read my review on The Iron King and The Iron Daughter (which I have not published yet) then you know why!  And if you don't, this series is totally awesome!

Cleo :)

*Description from Goodreads.com

1 comment:

  1. I've been noticing this one around...hope you enjoy it.

    Here's mine:

    (click my name)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥