Thursday, November 25, 2010

Happy Thanksgiving!!!

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!!!


Doesn't that just make your
mouth water???

I'm personally excited today because of the turkey, awesome stuffing that my mom makes, and PIE!  Yes, I  pie.  I think I like pumpkin pie the most, but my mom (the head chef) decided to skip out on that one this year.  Instead we're having a pumpkin roll... But at least there will be some apple pie!

Basically, this year I'm thankful for:
  • My friends and family (as always!),
  • BOOKS!,
  • All the authors that write the fabulous books I read :D, 
  • All the followers who follow this blog,
  • Smiles and laughter :),
  • Shelter and food AND,
  • School (even though you supply me with endless amounts of homework)
What are you guys thankful for?

Have a great Thanksgiving!
Cleo :)

2 comments:

  1. Thankful that I made my famous cheesecake pumpkin pie! Have a great day =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Music4Betty: That sounds delicious!!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥