Saturday, November 13, 2010

BLOG AWARD FOR BAYLEE!

Hey guys Baylee here and I just saw that Booklopedia got chosen for another blog award! YAY! Exciting, exciting yes I know(:  haha its my first time doing the blog award sooooo why don't we start on the rules shall we?


Rules:

1.Thank and link back to the person that gave this award.
2.Answer the 10 survey questions.
3.Pass the award along to 15 bloggers who you have recently discovered and who you think are fantastic.
4.Contact the bloggers you’ve picked to let them know about the award.


Questions:


1. If you blog anonymously are you happy doing it that way; if you are not anonymous do you wish you had started out anonymously so you could be anonymous now?


Hmmm...blogging anonymously...I think it's a great way to blog for someone who wants to keep their privacy and also have their thoughts heard. For me privacy really isn't an issue because, trust me I am an avid privacy up keeper person. I also think that, while blogging anonymously give an air of mystery ;) I think it's great for people who read blogs to see who they're reading from.


2. Describe one incident that shows your inner stubborn side:


I think everyone has an "inner stubborn side"...some more evident than others(; But what really gets me going is when I get in a "discussion" with my blog partner Cleo about...yes of course...TEAMS! I mean we may read the same books, but that does not mean we have the same taste in guys haha. Our talks are quite long...and we aren't above making fun of each other either  :)




3. What do you see when you really look at yourself in the mirror?


A girl who has such a long journey ahead of her it's pointless to guess, but that just makes the surprises all the more fun.
4. What is your favourite summer cold drink?


Arnold Palmer's


5. When you take time for yourself, what do you do?


I usually, of course, read or go lay outside in the sun. I also love playing with my two dogs and messing with my siblings.


6. Is there something you still want to accomplish in your life? What is it?
Of course! There are hundreds of things I'd like to accomplish but getting to college is definitly a priority!
7. When you attended school, were you the class clown, the class overachiever , the shy person, or always ditching?
I'm usually the overachiever/shy type. :) But I'm actually very fun!
8. If you close your eyes and want to visualize a very poignant moment of your life what would you see?


Everyday when I see someone doing their best for someone else, it makes me want to do something for someone else as well.
9. Is it easy for you to share your true self in your blog or are you more comfortable writing posts about other people or events?


I think in writing blog I can really say what I want because no one is going to whisper behind my back or point unfriendly looks my way. Sure they can comment and say they don't like my blog or my post, but here it's just an opinion. In person it feels like they're judging you.
10. If you had the choice to sit down and read or talk on the phone, which would you do and why?


Of course I would read. I mean I'm young of course I text and talk on the phone but reading just...well its me. Its a big part of me and I'm not giving that up or any opportunities to read either. Reading makes you smarter sure, but it creates and imagination and brings people to new places that we can't actually go. It brings us romances and friendships that are so touching that we strive for one of our own. I love reading its my favorite passtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥