Saturday, November 20, 2010

2011 Debut Author Challenge

This is my first challenge ever, and the 2011 Debut Author Challenge hosted by Kristi @ The Story Siren looked like a lot of fun to participate in!  I think that the rules are pretty much to the point, like you have to read at least 12 books, and they must all be from debut authors :)

I think that for next year, I'm planning to read:
  • Across the Universe by Beth Revis (1/11)
  • Other Words for Love by Lorraine Zago Rosenthal (1/11)
  • Unearthly by Cynthia Hand (1/14)
  • Where I Belong by (2/8)
  • Falling Under by Gwen Hayes (3/1)
  • Wither (3/22)
  • Possession by Elana Johnson (6/7)
And that's is for now!  If you have any suggestions, feel free to suggest any other debut author books that you know of!  If you want to sign up, just go here.


Cleo :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for joining the challenge! looks like you've got some great titles listed! Happy reading and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab book ideas - I'll have to add some of them to my own list.

    I am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥