Thursday, November 4, 2010

Follow Friday (12)

It's Follow Friday again!!!  This is a weekly meme that is hosted by Parajunkee's View :)



This week's question is:
Who are your favorite authors?

Hmm... I think that the list could go on and on but I'll just name a few... I think that they're basically all YA authors.
Here are some of them in list form (in a random order)!
  • Cassandra Clare (The Mortal Instrutment Series)
  • Sharon Creech (technically not YA, but her books were my favorite growing up)
  • Maggie Stiefvater
  • Carrie Jones
  • Melissa de la Cruz
  • Michael Grant
How about you guys??

Hope you guys have a great weekend!  And be on the look out for another review coming out, most likely tomorrow :)

Cleo :)


6 comments:

  1. Hi, Cleo! Just hopping by. I love Cassandra Clare too. She totally rocks.

    Have a nice weekend,

    -Len of Musings of a Reader Happy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Cassandra Clare writes great books, although I need to read more. And it's hard to beat Maggie. I'm a follower.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always a little bummed when I lose followers but make every effort to
    turn every lost follower into a learning experience so I can improve my
    performance.

    On the flip side, I only stop following people when they give me a reason to
    such as being totally off message or being too controversial in an negative,
    over-the-top way.

    Happy Book Blogger Hop Friday!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi, I'm a new follower-- found you via Follow Friday. Cassie Clare is one of my favorites, too, and Micheal Grant-- his Gone series are amazing and seriously under-appreciated. But don't get me started on that. :) Anyway, have a great weekend!

    -- Kat @ http://www.amyriadofbooks.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stopping by through Follow Friday! I'm a new follower! Cassandra Clare, Melissa de la Cruz and Maggie Stiefvater are some of my favorite authors too! Have an awesome weekend :)

    Claire @ YA Bookie Monster

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy Blog Hop Friday!

    Love your site! So pretty and the name is great too! I'm a new follower!

    I have too many fav authors to name...which is a good thing, I guess. :-D

    Have a great weekend!

    Lisajo85 @ Once Upon A Chapter

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥