Thursday, November 11, 2010

Follow Friday (13)

WOO HOO!  My 13th Follow Friday!  The number 13 is my favorite number... sooo I hope that something good will happen tomorrow :D  It is my birthday on Saturday (which is also the 13th) and my best friend is coming to stay the weekend... So it will probably be an excellent Friday!  This weekly meme is brought to you by Parajunkee's View!



This week's question:

What is your usual monthly book budget?

Hmm... $20?  I don't exactly have a budget, its usually what ever's in my wallet, which is usually around 20 bucks... :)  I'm still not old enough to have a job and my allowance is small, so my budget is small too :)  But I survive on Amazon.com and Borders coupons.

Today, I posted a review for Freefall by Mindi Scott (which was a really good book) and be on the look out for The Iron Daughter by Julie Kagawa (which was also really good!!!).


Cleo :)

8 comments:

  1. Found you through the Follow! I have no clue how much a spend per month on books. Since I'm not the one paying (*ahem* yeah, my parents...), I usually wait until a book release that I've been waiting for for months and absolutely have to buy :)
    I'm a new follower!
    I see you did a recent review of Misguided Angel. I just finished reading that book! My review will be coming soon. Just saying :)

    read-a-holic-blog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Didn't you just love The Iron Daughter! Ash is so swoon!

    And Amazon coupons! Really?! Where can I get some? I need! LOL

    Happy FF!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through!

    I can't wait until I can get my hands on The Iron Daughter. I just got The Iron Queen yesterday, but I can't read that one until I've read the second one. Geez!

    Freefall is in the mail, so I'm super excited to see someone loved it :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hopped in to say hi and am now a follower. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey! I'm an old follower just stopping by on the hop to wish you a great weekend!

    I wish I could only spend $20/month on books! My monthly budget is anything under $100 is acceptable. So many books to read and so little time!

    Carmel @ Rabid Reads (Twitter)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! I am a new book blogger at http://ivyreads.blogspot.com/ and a new follower!

    $20 is a decent amount for book spending. I would stick to that too whenever I don't have much money.

    Amazon.com has coupons for books? Would you share it with me? I know Borders gives tons of them and I use them each time! :) Budget-spender.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sorry guys! I meant that there were only Borders coupons. But if there were Amazon.com coupons, that would be awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just stopping by to say hello and have a good weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥