Thursday, December 2, 2010

Follow Friday (16)

YIPEE! It's Follow Friday!!  This is a weekly meme that was created by Parajunkee's View :)


This week's question:
What do you do besides reading / reviewing as a hobby??

Umm... I guess you could say that I do tennis as well...  But it's just for fun, I don't play competitvely.  Does homework count as a hobby too?

Sorry if we've been sort of been missing this week... I had lots of homework, and I'm sure that Margaret and Baylee did too.  And today, when I actually had some time to go on, I started freaking out because the Internet connection wasn't working.  But then, magically, it started working again.  Silly Internet... :D  I'm working on a review for Nightshade, so you guys should expect that sometime soon! 
ALSO! We've reached over 100 followers!!!  I think that we're going to have a giveaway to celebrate and thank you guys for being so awesome, but it's still in its planning stages. 

Hope you guys have a great weekend!
Cleo :)

3 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Congrats on 100+ followers!!! Passing a new hundred mark always feels good.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the followers! Seems like you have 115 now! I understand your issues with the internet. When my internet goes down, my phone is down also....major headache!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! A question pertaining something other than books! Here's the
    short list of what I'm doing when I'm not reading:

    Cooking, gaming, gambling, drinking, smoking, golfing and sometimes even
    watching TV.

    I expound on all of the above at my blog. Follow me here -
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥