Thursday, December 2, 2010

Follow Friday (16)

YIPEE! It's Follow Friday!!  This is a weekly meme that was created by Parajunkee's View :)


This week's question:
What do you do besides reading / reviewing as a hobby??

Umm... I guess you could say that I do tennis as well...  But it's just for fun, I don't play competitvely.  Does homework count as a hobby too?

Sorry if we've been sort of been missing this week... I had lots of homework, and I'm sure that Margaret and Baylee did too.  And today, when I actually had some time to go on, I started freaking out because the Internet connection wasn't working.  But then, magically, it started working again.  Silly Internet... :D  I'm working on a review for Nightshade, so you guys should expect that sometime soon! 
ALSO! We've reached over 100 followers!!!  I think that we're going to have a giveaway to celebrate and thank you guys for being so awesome, but it's still in its planning stages. 

Hope you guys have a great weekend!
Cleo :)

2 comments:

  1. Hopping through. Congrats on 100+ followers!!! Passing a new hundred mark always feels good.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the followers! Seems like you have 115 now! I understand your issues with the internet. When my internet goes down, my phone is down also....major headache!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥