Tuesday, December 14, 2010

City of Fallen Angels Cover!!!

NO WAY!  The City of Fallen Angels cover was released today!! 

Doesn't it look so awesome??  It still repeats the image of characters on it, but instead of one, there's two!  If you want to see the bigger image, you can click here.  It'll direct you to Cassandra Clare's blog :) 

It's funny because just the other day I was thinking about when they were going to release the cover while I was reading Clockwork Angel.

Just in case you don't know, this is the fourth book in the series and I think that there are two more planning to come out after this one. 

Cleo :)

1 comment:

  1. I was so happy to finally see this cover! Sucks that we still have to wait three months to read it... And then even longer and even LONGER to read the other two books!

    I have awarded this blog the Best Blog Award.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥