Monday, December 13, 2010

Cover Crazy (3): Impossible


Cover Crazy is a weekly meme that was created by Tawni over at The Book Worms to show which cover(s) you are absolutely going crazy over!

This week I'm crazy about the cover for Impossible by Nancy Werlin!


So, there are two different covers, but I like this one more.  Here's why:
  • The scenery is just so peaceful and beautiful with the snow-capped mountains in the background being reflected by the large lake. 
  • I love how the model's hair is being blown by the wind, and the dress is to die for! 
  • I just realized that the title font is slanting kind of like it's being blown in the wind along with Lucy's hair.
Cleo :)

4 comments:

  1. This one is pretty, but I always want to offer her a hair band whenever I see it blowing in her face like that!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol :D I think that it actually looks nice with the hair blowing in the wind, but I guess it does look a bit crazy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh it does look nice. Hair blowing and pretty dresses are two surefire ways to get me to love a cover (oh, and glitter, then I will love it forever).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Golden fields of grass and cloud spotted blue skies make for a beautiful scene. Its interesting how the title is called "Impossible" and the way the girls back is turned to the wind with her hair blowing all over makes you think it would be just that to turn around and face those forces of nature. No idea what this book is about though, or if that even relates...

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥