Friday, July 13, 2012

Days 12 & 13: Favorite Moment in Divergent & Insurgent


I've decided, in order to eliminate doing a whole bunch of posts for the 30 Day Divergent Challenge, I'll do certain challenges in pairs if they go hand in hand, like this one, and then they'll be posted on the latter day :D  I figured this might be less annoying if I'm blowing up your news feed with the daily challenges.

Anyways, my most favorite moment in Divergent has got to be the Ferris wheel scene.  I don't really remember what happened, but I do remember just being completely mesmerized by the scene and thinking that it was totally awesome.

In Insurgent, the bridge scene was pretty intense and one that I can remember well considering my apparent short term memory when it comes to thinking of favorite moments/scenes.

All together, I gotta say that the good moments between Tris and Four were my favorite, too, because Four is just so sweet around Tris *sigh*

Cleo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥