Saturday, July 21, 2012

Day 20 & 21: Favorite/Least Favorite Faction


Day 20: Favorite Faction

Oooo This one is super hard because each faction sort of has its own flaw.  I'd have to go with the Amity faction, though.  Maybe their whole view on how to keep the peace and the process they use to keep the peace isn't exactly ideal, but I like how they deal with nature and believe in peace.  They also seem bright and cheerful all the time, like me! :D  Amity is probably one of the most close to normal factions that there is out there, so for that, it's one of my favorite.

Day 21: Least Favorite Faction

Erudite!  Duh!!  Sure, it's cool that you're all smart and like to discover new things, but when knowledge becomes greed, it is not cool!  Not cool at all.  

Cleo :)



1 comment:

  1. I actually really like Erudite, despite the fact that they want power. I love science and I'd want to work there, so I'd probably choose for Erudite :p Dauntless is my least favorite, because I'm not tough and I don't like danger.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥