Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 6: Dreamcast for Four


As I said the in the previous post, I am not very good at casting characters from books.  So, once again this post might not be as interesting due to my lack of originality :(


Ta-da!!  I chose Drew Roy because he's pretty much prefect for the role of Four.  He seems tall, has dark hair that I'm pretty sure Four is described as having, and he's played the bad boy a bunch of times, if you've seen Hannah Montana and iCarly at least... :D


Cleo :)

3 comments:

  1. Hmm...yeah, I can imagine him as Four...
    But Drew Roy was my ideal choice for Gale in the HungerGames - come on, don't you think he looks EXACTLY like Gale?! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually , one thing everybody who dreamcasts Four/Tobias misses this isn't Four/Tobias supposed to have blue eyes?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Doesn't Four supposed to have Blue eyes?

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥