Monday, July 23, 2012

Cover Crush (2): Clockwork Princess


Cover Crush is a new feature here at Booklopedia to highlight the covers that I'm currently absolutely in love with.  I know that there are multiple memes or features out there that feature covers, but I thought that it would be cool if Booklopedia had their own feature and that it should be about something that I love about books: their covers.

Today, I have a MAJOR crush on the cover for Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare!

In Clockwork Princess, Tessa and her companions travel all over the world as they race to stop the clockwork army before it’s too late. As Jem’s health worsens alarmingly and his friends search desperately for a cure, can Tessa choose between the two boys she loves—even if it means never seeing the other one again?
When I saw this cover, I absolutely fell in love!! The background is a sort of sad, gray color, but the light coming off of the book really adds a splash of color to the gray background.  I also LOVE the dress that Tessa is wearing...  It's gorgeous and has me wishing that I lived in Victorian London!!  The model is absolutely gorgeous, too (she's actually kind of making me feel a little bit ugly right now...).  Another thing I love about the cover is how well it's going to fit on my shelf with the other Infernal Devices novels!!  Eeek!  I'll have a completed collection of the books :D

What do you think of the cover for the final book in the Infernal Devices trilogy?

Cleo :)

*Description and cover from goodreads.com

1 comment:

  1. Ohhh, this one is so gorgeous <3 I really want to buy these books, just because of this cover :p

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥