Sunday, July 8, 2012

Day 7 & 8: Your Favorite Friendship/Quote


I was totally busy on Saturday doing family things so I couldn't do day 7 of the challenge... I decided to just squish days 7 and 8 together!  It makes it a longer post anyways instead of just 2 or 3 sentences if they were by themselves ;)

I think that my favorite friendship would probably have to be the one between Tris and the rest of her friends.  They all seem to have fun together, joking around and doing insane Dauntless things together.  Tris and Christina also have this understanding of each other, probably from being two girls being transferred from to a whole different faction, even though in Insurgent they kind of have a little bit of a fall out.

My favorite quote from Divergent would probably have to be "Becoming fearless isn't the point.  That's impossible.  It's learning how to control your fear, and how to be free from it."  Veronica Roth speaks the truth.

Cleo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥