Monday, June 6, 2011

Cover Crazy (18)


Cover Crazy is a weekly meme that was created by Tawni over at The Book Worms to show which cover(s) you are absolutely going crazy over!

This week I'm going crazy over the cover for... The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith!


Here's why I love it:
  • I love the color scheme!  It really makes the red pop out.
  • Who doesn't love a red heart around a couple kissing on their cover?  It's really cute!
  • The font is really adorable!  And I love how the arrow is going through the "The".
Do you guys like the cover?  It sounds like a really good book and I can't wait until it comes out 2012!

Oh!  And this is me unofficially coming back from my short break.  As you can see, I cannot keep away from you guys :)  But I will be officially back on Wednesday.

Cleo :)

2 comments:

  1. So cute! I love the red heart, the way LOVE stands out in the title, and yes, those arrows around THE! So cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never heard of this book, but I really love the cover. I like how everything is blurry, but the couple in the heart is so clear.

    Reading Lark's Cover Crazy

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥