Saturday, January 8, 2011

Updates!

Well, it's the end of the week and we've been kind of MIA lately and not posting as much as we would like to (this week there was a Cover Crazy post on Monday, Baylee did her Best Books of 2010, and there was a post on the cover for Passion), but we are working on tons of reviews (I have 4, and Baylee has 3). 

I'm not sure if I'll be posting much in the next week or so because I have exams soon and I'm supposed to be studying my head off, but I can't bring myself to sit at my desk and study which could be a problem... I just have so many books to read that sound really good!!  I have Revolution by Jennifer Donnelly and Extraordinary by Nancy Werlin in my pile right now as well as other books that sound fantastic and I can't wait to get through them!  I'm also trying hard to finish some reviews that I've put off for a little while, so look forward to that.

ALSO!!! Remember when I asked you guys to help me choose which series I should read this year?  Well guess which one totally won??

HARRY POTTER!

Yes!  I've never read Harry Potter before in my life (except for maybe part of the 1st one...).  And I have the first 4 books.  There must be something wrong with me since those of you who chose it seem to absolutely love it.  I think what I'm going to do is read all the books and give my opinion about it when I'm done with the whole series :D  If you guys don't remember what I'm talking about... just click HERE and it'll take you to the post.

We're also in the process of creating a giveaway for you guys.  Since it's our first giveaway, we're trying to make it extra special.  It's just that some of us (I'm thinking of you Margaret...) never seem to have the time to talk and discuss it.  Baylee and I basically have our part all planned out but our dear little MarMar seems to be totally MIA...

Now, I'm going to go to try and concentrate on studying but knowing me, my mind will eventually drift off to reading and finishing up those reviews...

So there's your little update on what's been going on here in Booklopedia :D

Cleo :)

2 comments:

  1. I don't think this will make your studying any easier, but I think you'll enjoy Revolution a lot! It's really good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Harry Potter is my FAV series of all time !!

    You are going to love all the books!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥