Saturday, January 29, 2011

Recomendation?

Hey guys!


I had a question about this book called Glimmerglass by Jenna Black. It sounds really interesting to me and I've heard the title before so I was thinking of trying it out. The thing is though, it's about faeries, and books about faeries usually start off well with me...and then I lose interest. So I was wondering if any of our followers had read this book and what you thought of it? I'm reading a book right now but I'm not sure if I like it enough to finish so I was hoping to find a good book to read afterwards. What do you think, should I read Glimmerglass? Or is it a pass? 


Thanks for the help guys!


~XoXo Baylee~ 

3 comments:

  1. http://www.moonlightbookreviews.com/2011/01/glimmerglass-by-jenna-black-review.html

    My review :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally agree about your hesitation with faerie books, I'm not really that into them either, but this one seems really different...give it a try! :) Maybe get it from the library if you can? If you end up not liking it, at least you can still write a review about what you thought! :D
    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥