Friday, October 15, 2010

Follow Friday (9)

Sorry! Today I'm extremely late doing Follow Friday (which is hosted by Parajunkee's View) because I had a lot of stuff to do today and never got a chance to go on till now... BUT! It's Friday!


Today's question is...

What is your reading suggestion this week?

HUNGERGAMESHUNGERGAMESHUNGERGAMES!!!  I would say Mockingjay since I recently read that one, but the first one is The Hunger Games and it was awesome!! If you haven't read it, you should.   Even though you probably have... Because who hasn't yet?  If you've already read The Hunger Games, then I would also suggest the Gone series by Michael Grant.  It's totally awesome like The Hunger Games, but maybe a little more violent... Hahaha I don't know what it is with all these really good somewhat violent books ;)

Cleo :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi. I am a new follower! Thanks for commenting on my giveaway! I would love if you could spread the word :D I need more button ideas!

    Thanks!

    Don't forget to check out my giveaway.

    ashleysbookshelf[at]gmail[dot]com

    Ashley's Bookshelf

    P.S. I sell complete blog layouts made by me thru blogger template. If you would be interested in one please email for the prices and I would be extremely thrilled to assist you!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥