Saturday, October 2, 2010

Contest Craze Mini Challenge 2: Date A Celebrity

Cindy at Princess Bookie is hosting her Conest Craze right now, and this is her second mini challenge :) If you do the mini challenges, you can win ARC packages!


In this mini challenge, you have to choose a celebrity and make up an imaginary date!


Originally, I would've chosen Jensen Ackles, but he's waaay to old (since there is a like... 16 year age difference), but instead I have chosen Diego Gonzalez, who you've probably seen in Pretty Little Liars, who is still pretty old for me I guess (HA! 5 years age difference ^^).  Here's a lousy reason of why I would choose him, but, I think that he's really cute (my friends don't...) and he's a GREAT singer.  He mainly sings in Spanish, but I managed to find a really good song of him singing in English, called Losing Me.  It's like the best song ever...  But hey, now I can practice my Spanish if I listen to his other songs :P

Ok, here's my imaginary date (it's probably boring because I actually haven't really been on a date yet...... so yeah hahahaha... just another fact from my kind of boring life :P ):

Well, I'd REALLY want him to sing one of his songs to me...  I think his voice is amazing, especially in Spanish.  I think that's about it actually.  Maybe we'd grab some food too :)  And watch an awesome movie that just came out.  OR He's sing me a song, and we'd go to the beach :D

I decided that I will post the song here.  But the music video is kind of weird and I don't really understand what's going on, but I think it's great.  It's better in Spanish, too, but I'm guessing that all of you guys speak English, so here it goes:



Cleo :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi Cleo! I am passing on the Cherry on Top Award to you. Pick it up here
    Hafsah @ IceyBooks

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥