Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Days 15, 16, 17 & 18


Over the past few days I've been kind of busy and I haven't really been at home long enough to turn on my laptop and type up the challenges :/  So the last four days have been compacted into one post for the meantime, although it kind of defeats the purpose of the challenge... But at least I'm trying my hardest to keep up with it!  I honestly thought that this would be the easiest thing ever, but it turns out that you never really know what's going to happen every day ^_^

Day 15: A Pairing You Didn't Get

Hmmm... This is kind of hard because all of them pretty much make sense... So I'm going to cheat and take a pass on this challenge...

Day 16: A Book/Series You Would Recommend to a Fellow Fan

Anything dystopian with lots  of action would be a good recommendation.  The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins and Legend by Marie Lu are two great books that are similar to Divergent.  Delirium by Lauren Oliver could work, too, if you like romance :)

Day 17: A Character You Hate that Everyone Loves

Okay, this one is pretty hard too because Veronica Roth makes sure that you love the characters that you're supposed to love and hate the ones that you're supposed to hate.  If I really had to choose, then in Insurgent, and in Insurgent only, it would have to be Tris.  She was kind of annoying in Insurgent to tell the truth, but she got better by the end :D

Day 18: A Character You Love that Everyone Hates

Again... A hard one!!  But I guess that's why they call it a challenge!  I'm not sure if she's really hated by most people, but I kind of like Tori.  Sure, she got a bit crazy when she was finally able to confront Jeanine, but that's because she took away her brother.  When you loose a loved one, it's pretty justified, especially if you're Dauntless.  Besides, that she's pretty cool with keeping Tris's secret and just being an awesome Dauntless person.

Cleo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥