Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Day 10: A Character That Died You Wish Didn't


This is pretty much a spoiler for those of you  who haven't read Divergent yet, so I recommend shielding your eyes and skipping to another pretty post somewhere on this blog :)

Also, isn't the challenge name phrased awkwardly?  In my mind it is...

There are so many characters that I wish didn't died that did considering the fact that like half the characters that we're introduced to in Divergent have died somehow throughout the book!!!!!!  Okay, now onto revealing who I wish didn't died, but ended up dying anyways.  I was actually pretty saddened by Tris's parents deaths.  You don't read that much about them throughout Divergent, but then in Insurgent, you find out SO many shocking secrets that they've kept that you wonder why Veronica Roth made them die.  I think that it definitely would have been super interesting if they were still alive.  

Will's death was pretty sad, too, because he just seemed like such a cool guy and Tris just had so much guilt even before she pulled the trigger and killed him.

Which character in Divergent died that you wish didn't die?

Cleo :)


2 comments:

  1. Will shocked me! I really liked him and his cute relationship with Christina. And her mothers dead made me sad to. I felt a bit distant from her father, so that was less sad to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mine was Tris since she died in Allegiant

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥