Thursday, July 19, 2012

Day 19: A Character You Are Most Like


I think the character that I can think of that's similar to me would have to be Johanna since she tries to keep the peace, and I would like to think that I keep the peace... Or at least try to.  I could never be anything like any of the Dauntless people.  Oh!  I could probably be like Caleb, too... Or at least the pre-Insurgent Caleb :)  I like being knowledgeable, but I'm not greedy for information like most Erudite are, so Caleb is definitely a character that I'm most like, too.

Cleo :)

1 comment:

  1. A 30 Day Divergent Challenge is a great idea! I'm just reading it myself now. Despite only reading a few chapters, it is amaazzing! Great post :)
    I'm a new follower by the way, your blog is awesome!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥