Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Day 3: Your Most Favorite Shipping



Okay, correct me if I've got this wrong, but does shipping mean couple?  I'm going to pretend like it is since other 30 Day Divergent Challenges I've seen have just went with couples.

Anyway, I'm gonna have to go with

Divergent Challenge
Day 3) Your most favorite shipping?
Tris & Four

“They Can call us Four & Six”

Cleo :)

NOTE: Haha I looked up the word shipping...  I had no idea that it meant a relationship between two fictional or non-fictional characters.  Well, I guess I learned something new today :)

2 comments:

  1. Haha, I learned something new today, too! I had no idea what a shipping was before either! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know right?! Now that I've learned what it means I keep seeing it everywhere!!

      Delete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥