Monday, August 1, 2011

Cover Crazy (22)

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme that was created by Tawni over at The Book Worms to show which cover(s) you are absolutely going crazy over!

This week I'm absolutely loving the cover for Awake at Dawn by C.C. Hunter!



Here's why:
  • The waterfall is beautiful and just adds a lot to the cover.  Who knew that one picture could make such a big difference?
  • Doesn't the waterfall just make you feel so refreshed?  I was just going through some books on Amazon, when I spotted this and this feeling of calmness just totally hit me.
  • I think that the calmness must come from the greenish blue that they chose, and I like how the black and the greenish blue seem to mix.
  • This cover has also got me kind of curious because the girl looks like she might jump into the waterfall??  I guess I'll just have to find out for myself...
  • I'm also a big sucker for fonts and I LOVE the font that they used for the author's name and where it says "a shadow falls novel"... SO COOL!
Overall, the cover gives off a dark but calming aura... kind of weird, I know, but do you agree with me?  I think it's the waterfall that makes the cover look really cool.

Cleo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥