- I love the design of the wings how they look so delicate and beautiful, like how at the base of the wings, closer to her back the feathers are thick and dark but as they branch out they become transparent and curve upward.
- I love the angle of the bodies, to me it shows a bit of desperation, paints this picture of them being united and in their own world.
- I love the glare of the sun in between their faces and how it circles out and frames them.
- I love the contrast between the dark colored bodies and the bright, golden hue of the background.
- I love the tree, it makes me think that this is a special place. Somewhere only they know. (<---- Keane reference! Love the original and the cover by Darren Criss!)