Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Teaser Tuesday (10)

Well, I finally decided that it was time to do another Teaser Tuesday since it's been a VERY long time since I did one :D  And I actually really like Teaser Tuesday since you get to share with everyone what you're reading!  And I'm definitely loving the book that I'm reading this week :)

Teaser Tuesdays is a weekly bookish meme, hosted by MizB of Should Be Reading. If you wanna play along, just follow the guidelines below!
  • Grab your current read
  • Open to a random page
  • Share two (2) “teaser” sentences from somewhere on that page
  • BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (make sure that what you share doesn’t give too much away! You don’t want to ruin the book for others!)
  • Share the title & author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR Lists if they like your teasers!
This week's Teaser Tuesday:

"I was dead.  I was so, so dead.  I was going to be expelled and then I'd never get into Georgetown, and I'd work at the diner for the rest of my life and Lend would marry the dryad lab assistant and they'd have half-tree-and-one-quarter-water-thing babies, and no one would know quite what they were, but they'd be beautiful.  And I'd serve them French fries when they came home to visit."

~From Supernaturally by Kiersten White; page 79
Hahaha I LOVE Evie!!!  She's sooo funny!  If you haven't read the Kiersten White's first book, Paranormalcy, I totally recommend that you do :D  And then you'd get to read Supernaturally, the super awesome sequel to Paranormalcy.Share your teasers below and I'll check them out!
Cleo :)

2 comments:

  1. Loool. I need to get started on this. It looks sad on my bookshelf. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I love your teaser!! My copy should arrive this week and I CAN'T WAIT to dive in! Sounds just as awesome as the first :D

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥