Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Crazy Cover (15)


Cover Crazy is a weekly meme that was created by Tawni over at The Book Worms to show which cover(s) you are absolutely going crazy over!

This week,  I love the cover for Entangled by Cat Clarke!


I haven't read this book yet, but it does sound like a very good read.  Anyways, here's why I like it:
  • I looooove her red hair!  It's so vibrantly red, and it's what really captures your attention, in my opinion.
  • I love the color palette that they chose, because the white doesn't overpower the red, and the contrast between the models pale skin and the red hair really makes the red pop out.
  • The little design that looks like it's on her skin, but isn't really since it overlaps her fingers, is really cool as well.  I absolutely love little designs like that and I honestly wish that I were a better drawer and more creative just to be able to to things like that.  If you can actually do a design like that, I think I'm going to have to steal your creativity :P
  • I absolutely love the font that they used as well, and how it's red.  I think that I have already gotten the point across that I like the color red on this cover... Oh well :)
Any thoughts on this cover?  Do you like it?  Or not like it at all?

Cleo :)

1 comment:

  1. Love it, love it, love it! This has been my favourite cover ever since I saw it! I have always wanted to dye my hair that colour, even before I saw this cover!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥