Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Cover Crazy (14)


Cover Crazy is a weekly meme that was created by Tawni over at The Book Worms to show which cover(s) you are absolutely going crazy over!

This week I absolutely love the covers for Eva Ibbotson's YA books, A Song for Summer, A Company of Swans, The Morning Gift, A Countess Below Stairs, and The Reluctant Heiress!  Wow!  That's a lot of covers to love :D



Here's why:
  • The models are really pretty! 
  • I love how they really concentrate on the models, who look very elegant, and then they match it with really elegant/fancy fonts. 
  • When I read A Song for Summer, I judged a book by its cover.  I thought it was pretty so I bought it.  I didn't enjoy it that much, but it was probably because of the language which reminded me of old English, even though it's not that old.  I think I should re-read that...
  • If I had to choose a favorite cover out of the five, it'd be A Song for Summer and The Reluctant Heiress :) 
Do you guys think that these covers are pretty?  Especially the models?

Cleo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥