Question of the week:
Share your current fav television show! Tell us a bit about it...
Best question ever!! I think that I might actually go on, and on, and on about this... so if you just want my favorite shows (yes, I have a lot of current favorite TV shows) then here goes my list... and I'll explain why along with it:
- Supernatural: OMG! Have you seen Dean Winchester??? He's to die for... And the show is pretty good, too, especially if you like scary stuff because almost every single episode deals with some sort of creature that goes bump in the night. Although, for a while it got a little boring because they were dealing with Sam Winchester, Dean's brother, and they were trying to cure him... But I still watched it anyways :)
- Pretty Little Liars: It's a little cheesy sometimes, but I like the drama and finding out what 'A' sent them this time. I also just really want to know who 'A' is....
- Glee: Who doesn't watch this show?? Maybe a lot of people, but I really like the music and all the high school drama that goes on in the show.
- The Vampire Diaries: It just keeps getting better and better with each episode!
- Bones: I love watching Bones! What I love about it is the beginning where they find the dead body, even though it might be gruesome, I actually find it interesting. When they solve the case is also always the best thing about this show, too. You have got to love Dr. Brennan as well and how she takes things so seriously and never really understands jokes and stuff like that :)
I'm sorry that there hasn't been any posting at all this week, except for one review. I even skipped the Cover Crazy post this week! And I love doing Cover Crazy since I'm, well... Crazy about covers! I pinky promise with a cherry on top that I'll do at least one post this weekend but there's been a lot of homework and I have a project due next week. But I'll try my hardest to sneak in some time!
Hope you guys have a grrrreat weekend!!!!!!