Monday, February 7, 2011

Cover Crazy (12)


Cover Crazy is a weekly meme that was created by Tawni over at The Book Worms to show which cover(s) you are absolutely going crazy over!

This week I'm going crazy over the cover for Across the Universe by Beth Revis!


Here's why I like it:
  • I really how they used the galaxy for the background, as well as the different colors. 
  • I think it's great how they didn't just use black with little stars in the background because that's what you would usually associate with space.  Instead, the cover artist went with like a sunset color theme which really highlights the two faces in the cover. 
  • The thing that really captures my eye are the two faces, although I wished that they could've made it a little lighter because when I first saw this cover I thought they were two blobs :|
Do you guys like this cover?  Which cover are you going crazy over this week??

Cleo :)

3 comments:

  1. I totally agree!
    I'm in love with the cover [:

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the galaxy background and the colors used for it. It really grabs my attention and gives the book an epic, far reaching feel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cover too! I've currently got the book out of the library, but I'm not sure when I'll read it, I've got a lot of books on the go at the moment. Another thing I noticed is that when I look at the cover, sometimes I see the space between the two heads first, and other times I see the two face first.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥