Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Cover Release: Burn for Burn!

I recently spotted the cover for Jenny Han & Siobhan Vivian's collaboration, Burn for Burn!
 

Burn for Burn
September 18th, 2012
The start of a brand-new young adult trilogy about three very different girls who overcome their differences and band together to seek revenge on those who have wronged them, uncovering a supernatural secret about what brought them together and why in the process. Each book will rotate back and forth between the perspectives of all three characters. 
I love it! I think the story is supposed to be kind of like a bit of contemporary mixed with a bit of supernatural involved, too? I would have guessed that it was completely about the supernatural judging by the description from Goodreads, but the cover makes it seem more like a contemporary sort of novel. I really love the design overall. It's a great cover!

Jenny Han's Summer series was absolutely FANTASTIC! So, I'm definitely excited to read this one!


Cleo :)

*Description and cover from goodreads.com

2 comments:

  1. I just came across this cover too! I love it and I loved the Summer series as well. Can't wait to read this one!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I LOVE that cover! I don't know, for some reason it just really appeals to me! I love the sound of the story as well! Can't wait to read it! :)

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥