Thursday, September 15, 2011

Follow Friday



This week's question:

It's that pesky magic book fairy again! She has another wish: What imaginary book world would you like to make a reality?

Does Anna's world in Anna in the French Kiss count??  Because I would totally kill for her life... But if not, I'll have to say the imaginary world of Divergent.  Weird choice right?  I'd probably become a factionless person though because I SUCK at making decisions, unless they said that I'd be in a certain faction, then I would not be factionless :)  But I loved the world that Veronica Roth created, and I would so totally want to live in it, no matter how corrupt it is.

Thanks for following if you did!  And I'll be sure to check out your blog if you leave a link.

Cleo :)

7 comments:

  1. The world of Divergent would be AWESOME. I'd love to end up in Dauntless :) Great choice!
    New follower :)

    My Follow Friday

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read Anna & the French Kiss OR Divergent yet but I've heard some pretty amazing things about them both. :) I think I would have to pick Ruby Red because it would be pretty wicked if time travel was real and if Gideon and Gwen existed in the real world.

    Happy Hopping!

    http://blackfingernailedreviews.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!--new follower!

    Oooh--both on my tbr list!!! Sounds like fun! Hope you have a great weekend!!!

    (\__/)nymfaux

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved ANNA!! Divergent scared the crap out of me, but I still enjoyed the book!

    New follower :)

    Kristina
    http://ladybugstorytime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, awesome answer I haven't got to read ANNA yet but heard so many great things, I'm a new follower.
    Check out my answer here: http://wordsontheshelf.blogspot.com/2011/09/follow-friday_16.html

    also enter to win OVERPROTECTED + BAG here: http://wordsontheshelf.blogspot.com/2011/09/100-followers-giveaway.html

    and sign up for SECRET SANTA here: http://wordsontheshelf.blogspot.com/2011/09/secret-santa.html

    Mazz @ Words on the shelf

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopping through. I so want Anna's life! Give me Etienne any day.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so agree about ANNA! I would love to live at a French boarding school. And if St. Clair happens to go there, all the better! I probably wouldn't like living in Divergent though, since I'd probably end up in Abnigation or something lame. New follower!

    Here's my FF, if you want to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥