Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Book News & I'm Back (Again)!

YEAH! IM BACK!  That was probably the longest week and half-ish ever!  I obviously couldn't stay away because I posted two things while I was gone...  But I have now been liberated from school for about three months!!  Whos ready for some more blogging??

Tumblr_lk4p3wagkr1qhor1to1_500_large
YEAH!! Freeeeedom!
Yesterday, I discovered to very awesome things that I guess are kind of like book news.  One's a cover release, and the other one is an announcement.  Weeeee!! It's been a very exciting week :D

First thing's first.  Drumroll for the cover release for...


Wings of the Wicked by Allison Courtney Moulton!  If you haven't read the first book, Angelfire, then you definitely should before Wings of the Wicked comes out!

Secondly, I saw an announcement that Kami Garcia and Margaret Stohl are releasing a short story e-Book and prequel to their upcoming release, Beautiful Chaos.  Isn't that exciting??  Oh!  Wait, I almost forgot to tell you guys the title!  It's called Dream Dark and it's supposed to be from Link's point of view.  Another very important piece of information, it's coming out on August 2nd, so mark your calendars!



Yay!  So, that's basically all the book news that I've spotted this week so far!  Hopefully tomorrow I'll have a review up!!

Hope you guys have a great rest of the week!

Cleo :)

Cleo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥