Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Cover Crazy (19)










Cover Crazy is a weekly meme that was created by Tawni over at The Book Worms to show which cover(s) you are absolutely going crazy over!

I know Cleo usually does this, but seeing as she's in China, I thought I'd give it a shot today :D


This week I'm going crazy over the cover for... Hourglass by Myra McEntire!

Why do I love it?
  • The cover is really simple, yet powerful, for several reasons.
  • The way the model is posed, with her hair billowing down and her simple black dress, with the foot posed out, is really elegant and mysterious.
  • The font of the title and the way it's in the middle of the cover pops and gets your attention.
  • If you don't notice it at first, the girl is standing on the side of the wall facing the floor - it's a really cool illusion!
I definitely wanna check this book out sometime. Thoughts, you guys?

Hope you're all enjoying summer as much as I am! :D

keep on reading fellow book geeks!

MarMar<3

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥