Friday, May 27, 2011

I Promise

TO BE BACK AND READY TO WRITE ON THE 9TH!  Of June that is.  Its just been so crazy with teachers trying to pile up work so that we finish everything in time for finals.  It's very annoying.  For example, one of my teacher's just piled ANOTHER project on us and its due next Thursday.  I wonder if Junior year will be even harder...  Nope, don't even want to think about that right now.

5011524879_31c71da28f_z_large
Yes... I'm just about ready to collapse.

But, I'm basically READY for summer to come. 

1158959-9-1305055333202_large

Where there will be A LOT more stuff going on, I hope, since I will have lots of free time.  I'll actually be travelling to China, but I'm sure that Baylee and Marmar will be able to write some posts.  And did you know that China blocked Blogger?  Yeah, I'm gonna have to figure out how to undo the blocking. 

I think that in the next 13 days (Yes, 13 days until I shall be back), I'll be checking up on Booklopedia, but I dont think that there will be any posting.  Maybe like 1 or 2 if I have the time?  Who knows, especially since I haven't even started studying for finals :/

Hope you guys have 13 days of awesome reading!!

Cleo :)

*All pictures from we ♥ it.

2 comments:

  1. I know EXACTLY how you feel! There's so much to do. School year's almost over and teachers are all trying to squish in projects and assignments and tests in time for exams. I blog when I'm procrastinating though! LOL Good luck with everything :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for summer either... our teachers are piling so much work on us- i hope grade 11 won't be as hard as this year :O

    YOU'RE GOING TO CHINA?! Lucky! I've always wanted to go there.

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥