Monday, May 16, 2011

Cover Crazy (17)



Cover Crazy is a weekly meme that was created by Tawni over at The Book Worms to show which cover(s) you are absolutely going crazy over!

This week I can't get the cover for Imaginary Girls by Nova Ren Suma out of my head!


Here's why:
  • The colors really capture my eye!  Especially the blue!  It's a really pretty shade of blue, and the red really stands out against it.
  • I really love how girl reflected with the surface of the water.
  • Since a majority of the cover is blue, it almost seems like the body of water that the girl is in is never ending, which is really cool!
What are your thoughts on this cover?  Like?  Not totally in love with it?

Hope you guys have a marvelous Monday!

Cleo :)

4 comments:

  1. This cover is gorgeous and the book sounds amazing too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ADORE this cover! It's one of my favorites of 2011!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i super love this cover too! i love that intense blue color... and how the girl is facing the water vertically.

    here's mine: http://bookcomfort.blogspot.com/2011/05/cover-crazy-monday-10.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cover! I so want to read this book...

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥