Friday, November 16, 2012

Be Back... Soon?

Hiatus_large

Obviously this hiatus happened a little over a month ago...
BUT I'LL TRY TO BE BACK SOON!

This school year has been pretty crazy.
It's my Senior year, and what I thought was supposed to be an easy year
actually applied to second semester, when all the college applications
have been submitted -_-
Plus, I decided to take three AP classes, all of which are REALLY hard
and hardly what they were like last year when I took three AP's.
IT'S JUST A BUNCH OF CRAZINESS!

Hopefully I'll be back; maybe around winter break?
& hopefully you haven't given up on this blog either.
Maybe I'll finally have that blogoversary giveaway...
And maybe a "welcome back after a 3000000000 month hiatus" giveaway...
And I kind of want to change up things around here a little bit...
We'll see :)

Hope to see you guys around the blog again & happy reading!
Cleo :)

2 comments:

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥