Thursday, November 10, 2011

2012 Debut Author Challenge!


YEP!  I'm totally participating in the Debut Author Challenge again!  And you should too if you haven't signed up yet!  You can do that here at the lovely Story Siren :)

The main objective of this challenge is to read a minimum of 12 debut author books from January 1st, 2012-January 31st, 2013!

Here are some books that I plan to read next year:
Are you up for the challenge?  I know I am!  It was really awesome getting to read all of the debuts of 2011... A lot of them were incredible and it really surprised me because you never really know what to expect! 

Cleo :)

2 comments:

  1. I'd definitely like to read EVERNEATH. I just discovered it a few days ago via the trailer - which grabbed my attention immediately!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for including Where It Began on your Debut Challenge list!

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥