Saturday, July 23, 2011

I Haven't Disappeared!!

Hey everyone!!

I know I haven't really been on lately.... but I guess it was sort of like a mini break from blogging?  I got kind of busy travelling and doing summer assignments for school (it's a total bummer...), but I definitely hope to have a review up on Monday. I leave for the US tomorrow (which is Monday) and land on Monday (in the US... I know, it's confusing) and I have like a 6 hour lay over in Korea... so that leaves A LOT of time to squeeze in some review writing :D

On to more bookish things....

Did you hear that Borders is officially closing down?!?!  I think I might be depressed for a while since Borders is like my lifeline, especially since they have their rewards program where they give you a coupon every week.  I guess I'll have to find another book store, like Barnes & Noble, which isn't a bad thing, but it's just sort of far away from my house and my mom will definitely not be driving there every weekend -.-

Also, Bailey and I are going to (hopefully, although I'm pretty sure that we're going...) Andrea Cremer's and Kiersten White's signing on Tuesday, which is like the day after I get back, so it'll be pretty crazy, but I'm sooooooooooooooooooo excited :D

Can you believe it's almost the end of July and all that I've written are 4 posts???  I've been such a slacker lately it's not even funny hahaha

Cleo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥