Thursday, April 21, 2011

Follow Friday!


Question of the Week:

What is on your current playlist right now?
  1. Adele (But only Rolling in the Deep... Great song!)
  2. Civil Twilight
  3. Snow Patrol
  4. Paramore
  5. Parachute
This is basically all I really listen to actually LOL

The last few weeks have been a little unproductive :/  I apologize, but it's been really crazy!  Especially with AP tests coming up, and it's my first one so I really don't know how hard it's going to be...  I'm seriously freaking out.  I'm hoping that afterwards I"ll be able to concentrate more on blogging :D 

BUT! Never fear for the exams won't stop me from reading :)  I'm working on some reviews and I'm going to try and get at least 2 done this weekend because it is a four day weekend!

I hope you guys have a great weekend!  And have a great Easter!

Cleo :)

10 comments:

  1. Snow Patrol & Paramore <3

    NEW FOLLOWER

    Here`s my FF: http://obsessivelybookish.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-fridaybook-blogger-hop.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hopping through. Love Paramore and Rolling in the Deep is the only Adele song I really love too.
    My Hop

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoy Paramore too. And good luck with your exams! I'm your newest follower and would love for you to visit my site whenever you get a chance.

    http://wowfromthescarfprincess.blogspot.com/2011/04/follow-friday_21.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is that Parachute by Ingrid Michaelson?? I'm inlove with that song. I can listen to it all day long :)

    New Follower stopping by

    Check out my FF this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am your newest follower, hope you have an amazing weekend!

    Crazy Book Slut

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your blog name, and the eclectic playlist. I'm a new follower courtesy of Follow Friday..

    Have a great Easter. I'm on a nostalgia trip with mine this week...big time!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New follower. Love your blog design.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude. FOCUS ON SCHOOL! You're blog will still be here when you get back! And I'll still be here refreshing your page, hoping for updates! Don't feel bad about going MIA, it happens.

    & I love Rolling In The Deep! Got it stuck on repeat :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gosh, stupid mistake in my comment. It's YOUR, not YOU'RE. That's sleep deprivation for you!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey there! I'm an old follower! I'm listening to some Adele right now! She's pretty awesome!

    Happy Blog Hop!

    P.S. Last day for our five HUGE giveaways!!!

    Lisa @ Once Upon A Chapter

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥