Sunday, January 23, 2011

As You Can See...

YAY!  I made some changes background-wise for Booklopedia :)  I thought that it needed a little change, so I switched it up a bit.  I noticed that the main part of the blog (where all the posts are) is a little squished and small...  So, I  was just wondering: Does it annoy you that it's smally and squished?  I liked it before where it was nice and big.  But this background that I chose is a 2 column one so it's smaller (vs. the 3 column ones that I usually pick).

Cleo :)

4 comments:

  1. Nope, it doesn't annoy me :) I like it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the new background!

    The squishiness doesn't annoy me at all. It's pretty much the same at my blog (:

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥