Monday, October 24, 2011

Cover Crazy (28): Until I Die

Cover Crazy is a weekly meme that was created by Tawni over at The Book Worms to show which cover(s) you are absolutely going crazy over!

This week, I'm going crazy over the newly released cover for Until I Die by Amy Plum!
 Until I Die (Revenants #2)
Here's why:
  • I actually think that this is for the UK edition of Until I Die... Anyways, one thing that really stands out for me are the swirly designs that are surrounding who I presume is Kate.  I <3 swirly designs!
  • I love the little scene that they placed her in.  It seems so mysterious, especially with the dark colors the cover artist chose.
  • The model's dress is really pretty!  Even though you can only see the back, you can tell that they put a lot of thought into it because the back of the dress is really cool since it reveals her back and is sort of doing a Marilyn Monroe thing in the wind.
  • That font is really cool!  It seems kind of country to me, but it adds character to the cover.
What cover are going crazy over today?  Do you like the cover for Until I Die, or not?

Cleo :)

2 comments:

  1. Oh, Yes! I saw this one because of twitter over the weekend. Its fantastic! I really appreciated the Die for Me Covers too, but this one is even better. Great choice for this weeks CC.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG YES! This one! I saw it a day or two ago and it was absolutely stunning. I would have done this one for this week, but I'd already scheduled a post :P Great choice!

    Demi @ Only Somewhat Queer

    ReplyDelete

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥