Tuesday, August 24, 2010

SCHOOL!

Hello Everyone :D



So, school has officially started for us high schoolers(or at least for Baylee and I... Margaret starts tomorrow :) ) and it's back to the times of busy-ness.  So, we might get busy and not be posting as often as we would like... but we will always try our best to read as many books as we can throughout the school year :D

I might be busy because I decided to take all honors courses and one AP (and I'm only a sophomore hahaha).  But I'll always try to read during class (when there's nothing to do, of course) and before I get to bed (how I usually get my reading done).  So always expect a review from me! 


Well, there should be a new review up soon (I'm slowly working on it since it's one that I haven't read in a while and am having a hard time remember it... but I need it for my review of the next book in the series) and I'm glad to see that there are more followers following everyday! 

Cleo :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

We love to hear from you guys!! And feel free to ask any questions! ♥